Morrocco is beautiful
- The people are amazing, hospitable and the food is great.
- I travelled alone, through 20 different cities and villages by bus mainly. Dirt roads and pit stops in random villages..
- I played playstation with a random 90 year old guitarist with one eye. And his sister brought us food.
- I climbed the atlas mountains.
- I made couscous from scratch
- I cycled from one desert village to the other.. (WOW)
- I camped under the stars in the Sahara desert
- I slept 5 nights in a nomad cave. No lights, no electricity. Just people, animals, babies and my thoughts
- Go there, women.. have no fear to travel alone! It’s perfect. Just say you are married to a local and the men will stop being so perverted.